hi, hello, good evening!
thefridayfive for 14 July 2023 asks:
1. What scent is your shampoo? I have a Friendly Soap shampoo bar that's peppermint and eucalyptus. It's very refreshing
2. What’s something interesting that you’ve carried on your shoulders or back? Nothing interesting, just the weight of other peoples expectations and disapproval of me as a millennial.
3. What’s your favorite dance step or move? Either the Macarena, the Locomotion or Saturday Night
4. Who do you spend the most time with? Voluntarily, it's my cat, Rusty. But it's probably the other people I work with, since I spend
5. Is there anything in your daily life that you need to stand on tiptoe or get a stool to reach? No, I'm slightly taller than most other women actually, just over 5'6, so I'm the one who reaches shelves for other people in the supermarket
1. What scent is your shampoo? I have a Friendly Soap shampoo bar that's peppermint and eucalyptus. It's very refreshing
2. What’s something interesting that you’ve carried on your shoulders or back? Nothing interesting, just the weight of other peoples expectations and disapproval of me as a millennial.
3. What’s your favorite dance step or move? Either the Macarena, the Locomotion or Saturday Night
4. Who do you spend the most time with? Voluntarily, it's my cat, Rusty. But it's probably the other people I work with, since I spend
5. Is there anything in your daily life that you need to stand on tiptoe or get a stool to reach? No, I'm slightly taller than most other women actually, just over 5'6, so I'm the one who reaches shelves for other people in the supermarket